Anna Griffin Pocket Die cards

Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Hello friends! I have so many projects that I have not shared with you from Anna's January show.
 I wanted to share some creations with Anna Griffin's Pocket Dies. As soon as I received these dies I was excited to create with them.







The pockets these dies create are perfect for adding a variety of Anna's 3d florals.



They really bring the flowers to life.


I love that you can tie a ribbon around them before you mount them on the card base. I also love using Therm-O-Web's Super tape to secure these pockets to the front of my card bases. The strong hold ensures my pockets won't come off. 




I just love the color purple, so here are some designs in purple.


1 comment:

scrapdiva77 said...

TFS, I love everything you do.

 
site design by designer blogs