I'm hopping on a plane to Georgia and more designs from October's HSN show

Thursday, November 12, 2015





Hello friends! I am so very excited to be on my way this afternoon to Atlanta to join my fellow Design Team members and Anna Griffin for a weekend to remember! Be sure to visit her blog for a look at this weekend's festivities! I have no doubt that there will be lots of photos!

Before I head off to the airport, I am sharing some more cards from the October HSN show. These cards feature Anna's collection of 3D flowers called Favorite Flowers. They are easy to layer and add clusters on a card to produce beautiful results. Don't you think?





Add some embossed layers of metallic cardstock to these flowers and watch your cards bloom!



I love the elegance of the flowers and how they compliment Anna's papers and embellishments. They are definitely a must have for your collection.


Thank you for stopping by today to see my shares.
For those attending Anna's event, I can't wait to meet you!!

Have a creative day!

{S}

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs